We always strive to provide valuable and relevant news, tips and updates about products tailored to your needs. We hope that you find our emails useful in helping you save money, but we understand that preferences change, and you might want to opt out of receiving marketing.
Here's how to change your preferences:
Opting out of our marketing emails
There are two ways that you can opt out of marketing emails
1. Using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails
- Open one of our marketing emails
- Scroll to the bottom of the email
- Click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email
2. Visiting the preference centre on our website
- Visit the MoneySuperMarket website
- Scroll to the footer right at the bottom of the homepage
- Click on Preference Centre
- Fill in your email address; your current preferences should load in a few seconds
- Untick preferences to stop marketing to the communication method you do not want to receive marketing to. Note: if a preference is already unticked, this means you're not signed up to receive marketing, and you have been sent a service email that you cannot opt-out of.
- Click Save
If the email you've received doesn't have an unsubscribe link, these emails are not marketing emails but rather service emails. More on this is below.
Understanding service emails
It's important to note that some emails from MoneySuperMarket.com are not marketing emails but rather service emails. These include emails about quotes, policy updates, account notifications, and other essential information related to your use of our services. Since these emails are necessary for providing our services to you, you cannot unsubscribe from them.
However, if you no longer wish to receive these service emails, you can consider closing your account with MoneySuperMarket.com. Please contact our customer support team if you need assistance with account closure.