It’s quick and easy to create a MoneySuperMarket account, but if you’re having trouble logging into your account, we’ve put together some steps below to help.
Resetting your password
The first step you can take to log in is to reset your MoneySuperMarket account password.
- Request a password reset email.
- Once you've entered your email address, we'll send you an email that contains a unique one-time passcode. (The password reset email expires after 1 hour.)
- If you still have the MoneySuperMarket page open, you can use the unique code from the email to reset your password.
- Or click on the 'Reset my Password' link in the email. If you choose this option, you won’t need the reset code in the email. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and a new password.
If you haven’t received your one-time passcode
Email providers sometimes mistakenly block genuine automated messages such as password reset reminders. So, to make sure the emails reach you, please add the MoneySuperMarket email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe senders list. The email can sometimes be misdirected to your junk or spam folder, so you may need to check there too.
If you’re still having issues
Many problems can be sorted by carrying out a few simple steps:
- Try using a different browser (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge) or a different device.
- Refresh the webpage.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and make sure all cookies are enabled for the browser.
If, after following these steps, you’re still having trouble logging in, please contact us; we’d be happy to help further.